Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Right Foot---Day 21: Writing an Autobiography Must Suck


Saturday is my longest night at work. I now look forward to it because it’s the one day of the week that I don’t have to write this stupid blog.


Yeah, it’s getting that bad.


It’s difficult to find the time to work full-time, do interesting things to write about----AND write about it everyday for 30 days. You just try it and see how you hold up.


And I’m so sick of writing about ME! What I’m thinking and feeling. Eugh. I’m like a guy in a bad relationship---stuck with ME! What are you thinking about now? How about now? How about now?


And I’m sick of looking at my goddamed foot!!!


Tonight I put on my Bach socks because it was all I could do to still get that stupid picture of my foot and try to take the focus off ME!!!


I want to break up with myself.


I can’t stand me anymore. I’m sick of my own thoughts. I was sick of myself last week, which was one of the reasons I decided to take some time to write about some inspiring people for the past few days.


But it’s still too much me. Still too interior. Still no fun.


Honestly, I started this to encourage myself to get out there and do things and take risks and explore. But I find that I’m doing more writing than exploring. The writing part just sucks up most of my time. What do you think I’m made of? Hours in the day?


But I’ve kept doing it. Probably because I’m stubborn. And apparently, it’s something I need to do. For whatever reason. Otherwise, I would have quit after Day Two.


This sucks. I can’t wait till it’s over.


But I promised you SOMETHING on Saturdays. And at the very moment I finished yesterday’s blog, I began stressing over this one.


What bit of creativity do I have for you today?


Well, as I’m sick of talking about myself, I actually find it intriguing that some people LOVE to talk about themselves---to the point of delusion. Crazy, insane, hysterically funny delusion.


And yes---this is real. Trust me.


Really----just trust me.


Just click on the magic link below…


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpVHjH69Y1Y

No comments: